Dexter 12 1/4 x 3 3/8" Electric Brake 4 Bolt Stamped Backing Plate
- Capacity: 9,000 Lbs. Per Pair
- In October 1989, the 9,000 lb brake was changed from a 4 bolt to a 7 bolt.
- September 1992, the magnet was upgraded to an oval design for increased efficiency and magnet life.
- Redesigned with forward self-adjust feature in June of 1996.
- Redesigned with a cast backing plate in May of 2000.
Magnet Kit 8,000 Lb. Oval (White Wire)
Magnet Kit, 9-10K Oval (Yellow Wire)
Actuating Arm, Left Hand Non Forward Adjust
Actuating Arm, Right Hand Non Forward Adjust
Actuating Arm, Left Hand For Forward Adjust
Actuating Arm, Right Hand For Forward Adjust
Shoe & Lining (One Wheel) Left Hand
Shoe & Lining (One Wheel) Right Hand
Shoe Hold Down Kit (One Wheel)
Actuating Arm Retainer, Left Hand Reference Only
Actuating Arm Retainer, Right Hand Reference Only
Actuating Arm/Shoe Retainer, Left Hand
Actuating Arm/Shoe Retainer, Right Hand
Shoe Return Spring Set (one Each Green & Black)
Adjuster, Lever & Spring, Left Hand
Adjuster, Lever & Spring, Right Hand
Brake Dust Shield Metal (1-Piece) for Drop Spindle, 4 Bolt 8K
Brake Dust Shield (2-Piece) for Straight Spindle, 4 Bolt Reference Only
Magnet Retainer Clip, Pkg of 4